Life has been busy and yet boring at the same time for the last few weeks. Jason comes home on Friday after being in Florida for three weeks. This is the first time that he has left me since we moved here.
Last month my work partner Mary moved to Connecticut to be with her family, and three of my six babies in class moved up to the toddler room. I have one new child so far and have another starting on Monday, both baby boys.
My best friend Amy had a baby girl last Thursday. Her name is Samantha. I have been struggling with not being able to be there to meet Amy and Josh's new baby.
Lastly, my aunt Kathy was diagnosed with PML. The doctor gave her 3-6 months to live. PML is similar to MS, where there is a shutting down of the body. I'm so sad to know that my aunt isn't going to be in my life as long as I would like.
So with all that has been going on in life right now, I have been a little bit stressed out.....
Jason is coming home Friday and I can't wait to spend time with him. We are planning a trip to Minnesota in June and I can't wait to see all of my family but especially Bella who is turning ten, Samantha, and my Aunt. I am also hoping that Krissy will visit at the same time.
Sounds a little steessfull right now. Hang in there! Enjoy Jason on Friday and start planning your mn trip so you have something awesome to look forward to! Have a great week!
ReplyDelete