Sunday, February 12, 2012
number 1
This is my first blog for our family. We have had a fun weekend. We went to DC on Saturday and went to the portrait gallery and to Fuddruckers for our early valentines dinner. Our Sunday has not been nearly as fun.... Jason has had the stomach flu :( I am feeling a little guilty because I think I probably gavehim the bug from school. he is feeling better this evening which I am grateful for, but I hope that I don't get it now.... I start my after work care for two of my kids from school tomorrow and will enjoy spending more time with them, they are such a nice family and boys. Wish us luck this week as we hope for our health. Mom and Angel will be arriving on Thursday and I can't wait to spend the weekend with them!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment